Bookmarklets - Power Up Your Browser
Add new features to your browser with these free bookmarklets. You don't need to click the links below (or, you can click them if you want to see their effect). To add them to your browser you have click on them and while keeping clicked drag and drop them to the top bar of your browser. Once you have added them to your browser, when you click on them their effects will work on any website you visit.
- Large Text. Increase the size of small texts with just one click.
- Readability (Dark Theme). Increase the size of small texts, remove fade and blur effects and all filters, use highly readable colors (light on dark).
- Readability (Light Theme). Increase the size of small texts, remove fade and blur effects and all filters, use highly readable colors (dark on light).
- Clear CSS. Remove all Cascading Style Sheets formatting from the web page.
- Add borders to every page element.
- Remove all borders from every page element.
- Linkify. Turns any URL (web address) printed as plain text on a web page into a clickable link. For example: https://www.Businer.com/ this is plain text, not a clickable link. When you click on the Linkify bookmarklet, it will become a link.
- List All Links. Create a new page listing all the links in the current web page.
Test Images. Note that images into iframes, such as the ones inserted in the page by ads, are unaffected.
- Hide All Images. Hide all images on the web page.
- Zoom Images In. Enlarge all images on the webpage.
- Zoom Images Out. Reduce all images on the webpage.
- Display All Images in a New Page. Create a new webpage containing only and all the images in the current web page.